We are Indiana’s experts for upgrading attic insulation
If you have ever experienced problems with rooms being too hot during the summers or too cold in the winters, then you may have problems with the insulation in your attic. This problem not only makes your living areas uncomfortable but increases your utility costs. Improving your home’s attic insulation is a simple solution.
Scheduling an insulation estimate with Indiana Home Comfort Solutions ensures an inspection of your home’s insulation levels. From there our expert can determine the best insulation solution that suits your home’s needs. Here at Indiana Home Comfort Solutions, we have experience and tools that allow us to provide you many insulation materials, including blown-in, cellulose, and many more.
Signs of poor attic insulation
- The rooms that are located beneath the attic get too hot or too cold.
- When your electric bills or your heating fuel cost are high.
- If your home experiences cold drafts during wintertime.
- When in the attic you can see the attic floor joists above or between existing attic insulation.
- If there is less than 10 in. of attic insulation.
- The ductwork in the attic is exposed above the insulation.
- Dusty Home
- High or low humidity
- Signs of mold
Seal air leaks & add insulation for an energy upgrade that pays for itself
The attic is the home’s largest source of lost energy, fixing insulation and air leaks in your attic is essential to lowering your energy bill.
Why choose IndyHCS?
- The insulation materials include blown-in cellulose, foam board, and two-part expanding spray foam.
- Certified energy experts will perform the installation.
- We will perform the blower door tests to identify air leaks.
- Your home will be more comfortable.
- Improving the insulation in your home can lower your heating & cooling costs by nearly 40 percent.
To promptly insulate your attic, air sealing is crucial. Air sealing prevents conditioned air from getting into the attic, preventing attic mold.
Be sure to contact us to schedule your home energy audit and identify where your home is in need of insulation and air sealing. Indiana Home Comfort Solutions’ audit also diagnoses many other energy defaults in your home.
Benefits of our attic insulation services:
- The comfort of your home will improve.
- More control of your home’s humidity.
- There will be less stress on HVAC system allowing it to perform more efficiently.
- Your indoor air quality will improve.
- Lower utility bills.
Whole-house energy savings start in the attic
We are your trusted insulation contractor serving Plainfield, Brownsburg, Carmel, and in and around Whitestown, Zionsville, Avon, Lebanon, Pittsboro, Lizton, Indianapolis, and North Salem.
"You guys are great!! We still appreciate you finding out that our ClimateMaster is under warranty. Thanks!! Justin is the most knowledgable and efficient tech I've ever met. Please send him back for my fall service."
Contact us to get started today!
"*" indicates required fields
Our work is offered in Brownsburg, Plainfield, Carmel, and the nearby areas within Indiana.